Does your Optima device turn off after only about 15 seconds of use? Is your device having trouble pairing or syncing to the app? If any of these scenarios are happening, follow the steps below.
- Place the device on the charging cradle with the cord plugged in. The orange LED light should be visible.
- While device is on the cradle, press and hold the power button for 60 seconds. The LED light should change colors during the 60 seconds but continue to hold the button until 60 seconds has ended. (Please take note of the new color in the LED light – Purple)
- Remove the device from the cradle for 30 seconds. The purple light will turn off then replace the device in the cradle for 2 minutes.
- Remove the device again from the cradle and press and release the power button. The device should operate with the blue light visible.
- If it activates longer than 60 seconds, the reset was successful. Make sure to fully charge device for an estimate of 10-12 hours after reset.
If still experiencing issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org