OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent.
OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS™, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 120 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
The Vice President of Sales plays a strategic role in the growth and expansion of the company’s solutions, services and product offerings for the United States and Canada. Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Sales is a key member of the executive leadership team and will lead a sales team consisting of a Vice President of Professional Relations, a Field Sales Director, 12 outside sales professionals, an Inside Sales Supervisor and six inside sales professionals. A proven executive level team builder, coach and mentor is a must. Having an in-depth understanding of the unique sales process within the orthodontics industry is critical. Strategic leadership skills are essential to the success of this role. The proven ability to analyze and make sound business decisions from quantitative executive reports is also key. The individual is a strong team player that has demonstrated sales leadership skills in an expanding, fast-paced organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and implement an annual strategic sales plan that aligns with corporate goals
- Ensure that sales processes are in place to drive consistent sales growth
- Develop and enhance the U.S. Sales Team through training and mentoring
- Leverage appropriate technology to support and manage the U.S. Sales Team’s
- Drive the achievement of corporate revenue targets
- Establish and track an executive dashboard consisting of key quantitative metrics
- Build strategic corporate to corporate relationships with key decision makers in key accounts while leveraging existing executive relationships and networks
- Participant in the development of key account relationships
- Maintain on-going relationships with executive team members, functional areas, key business stakeholders, industry networks and associations
- Identify new business opportunities for company products and services, potential clients and new product or service development requirements
- Develop and deliver executive presentations requiring excellent communication & presentation skills
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 15-20 years of progressive experience with both large and start-up competitors in the Orthodontics industry
- Has in-depth knowledge of the unique sales process within the orthodontic industry
- Proven strategic planning abilities
- Past success at building and/or growing a top performing U.S. sales team
- Highly effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience with various sales force technologies
- Requires extensive knowledge of company, products and/or services
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to influence and deal effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum of 40% travel is required for this position.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.