OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 120 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
Territory Managers (TM’s) are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned geographical areas. The assigned territory will include orthodontic specialists that will comprise the target selling audience. Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated.
This position will report to the Regional Director of Sales and will be expected to apply selling and communication skills to achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals. It will be critical to carry out the company defined strategic sales launch tactics that will enable OrthoAccel to establish a foundational customer base. Perform independent daily sales work with minimal supervision, dealing with issues as they arise and making necessary adjustments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attainment of assigned annual territory sales goals and minimum performance metrics
• Perform daily sales presentations of OrthoAccel’s product line to the orthodontic specialist utilizing sales demonstration aids and literature
• Perform a required number of monthly PowerPoint group presentations to offices and or study clubs
• Build long term business relationships in a consultative manner, achieving true business partnership
• Utilize orthodontic technical and operational knowledge to further develop and expand sales
• Work with and assist Inside Sales in developing Market awareness and appointments resulting in sales.
• Attend Orthodontic Regional Constituent Society Meetings in assigned geography
• Attend state and local orthodontic meetings in assigned geography
• Attend study group meetings in assigned geography
• Submit all reporting in a timely manner including expense and monthly sales activity reporting
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• BS degree
• Minimum of five years proven sales experience within the orthodontic, dental or medical device field(s)
• Basic understanding of orthodontic specialist office structure and operation
• Excellent time management skills
• Technical computing proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
• Ability to communicate technical information in a clinical setting
• The ability to train, motivate, and manage consistent sales growth
• The ability to work within a team environment to support peers within the local market
• Minimum of 50% overnight travel is required for this position
Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan) – salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A comprehensive package of benefits is available.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.