OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. (OA), founded in 2007 and located in Houston, TX, is a venture-backed medical device company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of a product-line of dental appliances. Its technology accelerates bone-remodeling to reduce the duration required to complete orthodontic treatment.
Territory Sales Managers will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned geographical areas. The assigned territory will include approximately 600 orthodontic specialists that will comprise the target selling audience. Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated.
This position will report to OrthoAccel’s National Sales Director and will be expected to apply selling and communication skills to achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals. It will be critical to carry out the company defined strategic sales launch tactics that will enable OrthoAccel to establish a foundational customer base. Perform independent daily sales work with minimal supervision, dealing with issues as they arise and making necessary adjustments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attainment of assigned annual territory sales goals and minimum performance metrics
- Perform daily sales presentations of OrthoAccel’s product line to the orthodontic specialist utilizing sales demonstration aids and literature
- Perform a required number of monthly PowerPoint group presentations to offices and or study clubs
- Build long term business relationships in a consultative manner, achieving true business partnership
- Utilize orthodontic technical and operational knowledge to further develop and expand sales
- Work with and assist Inside Sales in developing Market awareness and appointments resulting in sales.
- Attend Orthodontic Regional Constituent Society Meetings in assigned geography
- Attend state and local orthodontic meetings in assigned geography
- Attend study group meetings in assigned geography
- Submit all reporting in a timely manner including expense and monthly sales activity reporting
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- BS degree
- Minimum of five years proven sales experience within the orthodontic, dental or medical device field(s)
- Basic understanding of orthodontic specialist office structure and operation
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical computing proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clinical setting
- The ability to train, motivate, and manage consistent sales growth
- The ability to work within a team environment to support peers within the local market
- Minimum of 40% overnight travel is required for this position
Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan) – salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A package of benefits is available.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.