Northern California/Oregon Territory Manager
OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.
Based in Houston, TX, OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc., is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the development of products to enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. OrthoAccel’s AcceleDent® is the first FDA approved clinical approach to safely accelerate tooth movement by applying SoftPulse Technology™ to reduce orthodontic treatment duration. OrthoAccel received FDA clearance in 2011 and has had tremendous growth leading to the opening of this new position.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Our Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities. The assigned territory will include approximately 600 orthodontic specialists who will comprise the target selling audience. Our new Territory Sales Manager must have high energy and be self-motivated. This position will report to OrthoAccel’s National Sales Director and will be expected to apply selling and communication skills to achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attain assigned annual territory sales goals
- Perform daily sales presentations of OrthoAccel’s product line to the orthodontic specialist utilizing sales demonstration aids and literature; this involves all current computer assisted hardware and software
- Build long term business relationships in a consultative manner, achieving true business partnership
- Work with and assist Inside Sales in developing market awareness and appointments resulting in sales
- Attend orthodontic regional, state and local meetings, usually on weekends within territory
- Submit all reporting in a timely manner including expense and monthly sales activity reporting
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree
- Minimum of five years proven sales experience within the orthodontic, dental or medical device field(s)
- Positive customer testimonials
- Top tier in current sales position
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of dental business; orthodontic following a plus
- Minimum of 50% travel is required for this position
- Valid drivers’ license
Competitive salary, variable compensation, medical insurance package, 401K and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Plan). Compensation package will be competitive with medical devices/biotechnology compensation markets, commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.