Based in Houston, Texas, OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company currently engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products to enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment.
OrthoAccel® developed and sells AcceleDent® Aura, the first FDA-cleared clinical approach to safely accelerate orthodontic tooth movement by applying gentle micropulses (SoftPulse Technology™) as a complement to existing orthodontic treatment. More information can be found at acceledent.com and acceledent.co.uk or requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position has primary management responsibility for leading practice development activities for practice integration of OrthoAccel Technologies products. Responsibilities include strategic development and timely execution of orthodontic practice development tools and programs to support product commercialization objectives.
This high-visibility leadership position will drive tactical Practice Marketing programs in partnership with the Sales team to build a positive company and product profile amongst the orthodontic specialist and treatment coordinator community. Major focus of this work will be to interface with orthodontic treatment coordinators, orthodontists, referral doctors, the Sales team and patients. Success is defined as achieving key metrics of success for each program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and communicate clear and concise clinical and economic value (e.g. practice economic development toolset) that supports Marketing messaging and product management strategies across AcceleDent product lines.
• Serve as central Marketing point of contact for AcceleDent technical questions from the field sales organization and from customers.
• Provide assistance for practitioners and treatment coordinators with training and case analysis to build confidence and to reinforce product benefits for practice integration of AcceleDent.
• Develop a Marketing playbook for orthodontic offices to integrate AcceleDent as standard of care.
• Partner with Sales representatives to develop and to deploy practice development tools and programs for orthodontists and treatment coordinators.
• Develop and manage clinical training and continuing education programs through AcceleDent webinars, professional workshops for orthodontist and treatment coordinators and online learning programs through www.orthoaccellearning.com.
• Assist in observing/determining market trends as they pertain to the orthodontic practice environment, measure the effectiveness of competitive product and promotional activities, and provide new ideas for either new products or new Marketing programs when indicated.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA or equivalent experience required, preferably in healthcare, technology, or business-related field. MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in a clinical or health care field.
• 3+ years sales or marketing experience is required. Practice management consulting in orthodontic industry is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Customer focused
• A Sales skill-set that includes: drive and self-motivation, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to plan, organize, close and deliver, and the capacity to work autonomously.
• A successful track record closing technical/medical sales also a plus.
• Strong Communication skills (writing, oral, and presenting)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, interfacing with multiple constituencies including orthodontists, support staff and sales in order to effectively build relationships with external customers and internal team members.
• Have strong leadership skills and the ability to influence key decision makers.
• Analytical skills with an emphasis in market analysis
• Business acumen (tactical plans for accounts, understanding business drivers of orthodontic accounts)
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
• Be entrepreneurial with a competitive drive, and a work ethic conducive to success.
• Results and details-oriented
• Highly-polished and professional
Competitive salary, variable compensation, medical insurance package, 401K and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Plan). Compensation package will be competitive with medical devices/biotechnology compensation markets, commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience.
Ability to travel up to 35%
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com with salary requirements and location preference. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.