OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
The Help Desk Technician Level I will be primarily focused on desktop support, including applications and hardware within the OrhoAccel portfolio for both internal and field personnel. This requires excellent communication; teamwork and customer service skills to be able effectively work well with all customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install and support of OATI business applications.
- General Help Desk support and troubleshooting for end-users
- Office 2010/365
- IP Phone Systems
- Cell phones and iPad support
- Operating Systems Support (Windows 7, Mac OS X)
- Hardware and network maintenance and support
- Printer and copier support
- Other duties as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline, or 1-2 years of Corporate IT experience
- Office 2010/365, Windows 7 and Mac OS X experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience supporting business applications
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven teamwork skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in medical technology or similarly regulated industry
Less than 10%
Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.