OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 110 employees.
The Director of Corporate Accounts plays a strategic role in the growth and expansion of the company’s solutions, services and product offerings for NA sales. Reporting to the VP Sales, this person is a key member of the sales leadership team and will spearhead the development of several key business initiatives including the development and implementation of large Corporate Accounts. A proven executive sales professional, consensus builder, executor is a must. Having an in-depth understanding of the unique sales process within the orthodontics industry is critical. Strategic leadership skills are essential to the success of this role. The proven ability to analyze and make sound business decisions from quantitative executive reports is also key. The individual is a strong team player that has demonstrated sales managerial skills in an expanding, fast-paced organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for successfully managing selected key Group Accounts that align with corporate goals
- Focus will be on large Dental Service Organizations (DSO’s) in order to develop long term relationships and maintain a favorable image of AcceleDent as Standard of Care
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure successful contract negotiations and implementation
- Develop and implement the strategies and tactics necessary for successful penetration at key Corporate Accounts. Manage all aspects of Corporate Account agreements from inception, through termination or renewal of the agreement.
- Provide progress reports and other statistical analysis to Corporate Senior management as required to assist with determining the success and profitability for all contracted accounts
- Identify and develop alternative sales opportunities through Corporate contacts that are not a part of the field Territory manager’s normal call patterns/territory
- Identify opportunities to increase existing business, managing a range of accounts.
- Determine key contacts within account to perform needs analysis
- Meet with key contacts to uncover opportunities to solve customer issues and uncover future growth potential
- Complete analysis of existing business
- Align plan with corporate strategy
- Identify solutions to solve customer needs
- Short term
- Long term
- Leverage appropriate technology to support initiatives
- Build strategic corporate relationships with key decision makers in key accounts while leveraging existing executive relationships and networks
- Maintain on-going relationships with cross functional peers, functional areas, key business stakeholders, industry networks and associations
- Develop strategy for specific opportunities
- Organize resources and gain alignment among business management to ensure resource availability, alignment and cooperation
- Identify new business opportunities for company products and services, potential clients and new product or service development requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations requiring excellent communication & presentation skills
- Develop scorecard to monitor progress:
- Focus product growth in accounts
- Overall product growth
- Revenue growth
- Margin improvement
- Customer expectations as needed
- Define, communicate and execute on strategy in a timely manner
- Determine if Corporate Accounts should be pursued as an investment for strategic reasons
- Market presence needed
- Competitive disruption
- Develop and manage strategy for pricing models
- Work with outside sales to adjust pricing for competitive landscape
- Manage contract details
- Monitor and enforce the compliance expectations Corporate Accounts customers have committed to in agreements
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience with both large and start-up competitors in the Orthodontics industry
- Has in-depth knowledge of the unique sales process within the orthodontic industry
- Proven strategic planning abilities
- Past success at building and/or growing a top performing U.S. sales team
- Highly effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience with various sales force technologies
- Requires extensive knowledge of company, products and/or services
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to influence and deal effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum of 70% travel is required for this position.
- Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel Technology, INC. SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan), commensurate with qualifications, expertise and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.