OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent.
OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS™, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
This position has responsibility for maximizing sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs. The trainers’ primary responsibility is ensuring that entire field sales force has the required knowledge, skills and behaviors to drive sales success. This position is responsible for employing the most relevant analysis, design, and implementation tools available to identify learning gaps and develop solutions to train sales and sales management in order to achieve business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports directly to Director Clinical Education to identify resources required to source regional training projects and training calendar
- Develop, execute and maintain sustainable onboarding programs that align seamlessly with HR and Sales processes to reduce the learning curve ensuring a quick ramp up time for new sales professionals
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership team to identify expected behaviors and key activities of the Field Sales and Sales Management Teams
- Identify priorities and develop solutions to ensure continuous learning and increased sales management effectiveness
- Develop custom training solutions based on identified training needs for new hires as well as existing employees
- Identify resources required to source regional training projects and training calendar
- Set, manage and monitor the goals, objectives and activities of the team of Field Sales Trainers
- Conduct pre and post training assessments to ensure learning objectives have been met and adopted
- Monitor, assess and communicate training results to key stakeholders.
- Partners with cross-functional leaders and participate in project teams to identify current and future needs as related to product training
- Partners with the product marketing organization to ensure education readiness when launching new or next generation products
- Plans and develops training procedures utilizing knowledge of relative effectiveness of individual training, classroom training, distance learning, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings and conferences
- Network effectively across the business, using good influencing and stake holder management skills to resolve problems and exploit opportunities
- Ability to persistently pursue and achieve results. To look for continuous improvements and embrace change to drive the business forward
- Uses data and analytics to proactively monitor, review and improve effectiveness of training
- Proven ability to successfully manage a multitude of high priority tasks simultaneously
- Manages external resources and vendors as assigned
- Performs special projects and analysis as appropriate for the position
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required, preferably in healthcare, technology, or business-related field
- Minimum of 5 years of sales training related experience in a clinical or health care field
- Ideal candidate will have had sales training experience in medical devices or equipment Orthodontic/Dentistry experience desired
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep, effective working rapport to foster a collaborative, consultative relationship with orthodontic/dental professionals, including treatment coordinators and dental assistants
- Ability to establish immediate credibility at all levels, inside and outside the organization
- Practice management consulting in orthodontic industry a plus
- Strong relationship management with sales team members and clinical partners
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner, both in written and verbal form
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment
- Results and details-oriented
- Minimum of 50% overnight travel is required for this position
Competitive salary, variable compensation, medical insurance package, 401K and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Plan). Compensation package will be competitive with medical devices/biotechnology compensation markets, commensurate with qualifications, expertise.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.