OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. (OA), founded in 2007 and located in Houston, TX, is a venture-backed medical device company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of a product-line of dental appliances. Its technology accelerates bone-remodeling to reduce the duration required to complete orthodontic treatment.
Assist in month end close process; process accounts payable/accounts receivable and credit card payments; account analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the month end close process, to include journal entries, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and various other reconciliations
- Process accounts payable
- Process credit card payments and account receivables
- Prepare on a weekly basis various sales reports
- Account analysis
- Work with various departments to develop process improvements and better reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Work within SAP to be able to process accounting related transactions
- Special projects as needed
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The ability to think analytically to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Have the ability to work independently and also in a team oriented environment
Market Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate based on their skills and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.