OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to top level executives. Must have prior experience as an executive assistant, advanced technical skill using the Microsoft Office suite, and superior communication, interpersonal, multitasking and organizational skills.
The qualified candidate will utilize the following skills and abilities:
- Advanced technical skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Superior communication, interpersonal, multitasking and organizational skills
- Familiarity and experience with general office equipment, including telephones, scanners, faxes, computer equipment, etc.
- Clear, professional and personable written and verbal language skills including grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to process expense reimbursements and set up travel through travel agency website
- Proactively establishes and maintains highly organized filing system
- An acute attention to detail
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comprehensive high level administrative support to top level executives
- Interface with Board of Directors
- Contract Management
- Performance of several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Professionally deal with unexpected demands and incidents
- Serve as Corporate Librarian
- Compose, type and distribute professional correspondence
- Communication with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels worldwide
- General clerical duties
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- 5-10 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams with a demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to compose, type, and distribute professional correspondence and memoranda, e-mail, faxes and presentations using individual initiative and as assigned
- Registered Notary Public or willingness/ability to become one
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced technical skill using Microsoft Office package, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Illustrator
- Prior experience at executive level support with top references
- Prior history of working in a start-up company environment
- Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, comprehensive insurance benefits package, 401K and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Plan). Compensation package will be commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.