Smile and Share Contest - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST
“Smile And Share” is a contest which invites patients who use AcceleDent® to create and submit a video 20 seconds or less in duration, showing how they might occupy their time while using AcceleDent. Entries will be posted on YouTube.com and voted on by viewers. The video with the greatest number of “likes” will be determined the winner.
Enter by visiting our website and following the link for the Smile & Share contest. Entrants will need to upload their videos to YouTube and provide us with the URLs of their videos.
- CONTEST PERIOD
Beginning Date: August 1, 2014
End Date: September 30, 2014
Announcement of Winner: October 31, 2014
- ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
No purchase necessary is necessary to enter or win
“Smile and Share” is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Entrants under 18 years of age will require a parent or guardian to enter for them. Employees of OrthoAccel® Technologies Inc. and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
One (1) Apple® iPad Air- 16 GB with Wi-Fi. OrthoAccel reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. cannot be held liable for actions arising from a contest submission’s use, representations, quality, or reliability. Reference or use of any specific commercial or noncommercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise in a contest submission does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations. Void where prohibited. Chances of winning depend on the number of submissions. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
Participation in the contest by submitting an entry is an express agreement to:
- Be bound by decisions of contest organizers and to abide by such decisions as final.
- Be bound by contest sponsors right and authority to disqualify any participant for:
- Violation of rules
- Misrepresentation or fraudulent conduct
- Be bound by contest sponsors right to terminate and withdraw the contest at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The act of submitting audio/video entry by a participant grants OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise use the submitted work in any format or form of media, whether known or subsequently created without geographic or temporal limitation for any purpose it chooses. This perpetual and unlimited license to use the audio/video entry includes but is not limited to rights to market, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, combine with other works, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter, modify, integrate, synthesize, and make whatever use of the submitted work.
- By submitting an entry, participants represent and warrant that the submitted work is not or will not be an infringement of any copyright, trademark, right of privacy or publicity of any person, and the rights granted by the participant are free and clear of any claims or encumbrances at the time of entry and in the future.
- Waiver of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify.
By submitting any audio/video entry, participants, their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, thereby release forever discharges and covenants not to make a claim against OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc., its successors, assigns, transferees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, employees, officers, directors, and representatives from all actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature – known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which participant may have or hereafter have against OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. for damages, injury, or harm whether to person or property. Participant hereby waives any right to seek injunctive relief against anyone that relates to the contest, or the use, incorporation, or exploitation of the entry or other materials for the purposes aforementioned. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc, its successors, assigns, transferees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, employees, officers, directors, and representatives against any claims, liabilities, losses, demands, costs, including attorney fees, expenses, or damages that may arise by any breach of the representations, warranties, covenants, promises, and granting of rights made as a result of participation in this contest.
LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®
- OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.
- 6575 West Loop South, Suite 200
- Bellaire, TX 77401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright AcceleDent 2014