What is AcceleDent® Aura?
From OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc., Leader in Accelerated Orthodontics™, AcceleDent Aura is an FDA-cleared medical device designed to accelerate tooth movement when used in conjunction with fixed braces or clear aligners — with only 20 minutes daily use.
- AcceleDent Aura advances the science of orthodontic care with innovative SoftPulse Technology™.
- Safe acceleration of the bone remodeling process complements conventional orthodontic treatment.
AcceleDent Aura delivers compelling clinical results.
- Clinically proven to accelerate tooth movement up to 50%. 1
- Softpulse Technology™ is based on demonstrated scientific methods in orthopedic and orthodontic bone remodeling. 2,3
Demonstrated safe and reliable in U.S. clinical trials.
- Investigators reported no risk of increased root resorption and no risk in increased loss of posterior anchorage. 1,3
- AcceleDent Aura is a Class II medical device cleared by the FDA.
- AcceleDent may improve the orthodontic experience for patients.
- SoftPulse Technology™ micropulses are gentle and exert up to 8x less force than a power toothbrush.
Note: Oral-B® is a registered trademark of Proctor & Gamble.
AcceleDent® Aura Components
The heart of AcceleDent Aura, the small, lightweight Activator generates gentle micropulses to safely accelerate bone remodeling. It includes a USB interface, which can be plugged directly into a computer to view patient usage history via the FastTrac Report.
The Mouthpiece provides a comfortable fit and snaps easily on and off the Activator for transport and cleaning.
USB extension cable with power adapter
Allows for easy, convenient charging.
The Travel Case keeps the components safe, clean and secure.