OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
The Program Manager position is responsible for establishing, leading and driving to successful completion various cross functional programs, business process improvements, and other cross functional efforts as assigned. The position will report to OrthoAccel’s Director of Program Management and will be expected to apply creativity, planning, leadership, business acumen and business process improvement experience, to achieve strategic business program success. It will be critical to develop tactics that will enable OrthoAccel to gain and maintain operational excellence – while driving projects responsible for revenue growth – across the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using business and financial acumen, assist in the prioritization of revenue and process improvement opportunities
- Direct, review, and approve changes per the Quality Management System
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to drive programs, process improvements, and implementation of new or modified projects and processes
- Work with cross functional team to drive the creation of new international subsidiaries
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures to instutionalize the programs and Business Process Management under your leadership. Ensure projects are executed in compliance with company processes
- Create schedules and budget for all new programs. Drive both schedule and budget during program life.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of programs and processes
- Forecast and monitor staffing and budget for active and planned projects
- Conduct companywide training as required on program procedures
- Manage the external partners in the development, verifying, implementation, and evaluation of complex business processes, on schedule and within budget
- Track, analyze and publish assigned monthly operational metrics
- Participate in operational due diligence of targeted acquisition prospects
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related degree
- Minimum eight (8) years in Program or Project Management
- Minimum of five (5) of the eight (8) years working on business process improvements
- Experienced in FDA regulations and ISO certification
- Commitment to highest standards of excellence and integrity
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional project teams in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and team leadership skills
- MUST have a “can do” attitude and show capability to resolve problems
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs: Excel, PowerPoint, charting software, MS Project and Visio
- Own accountability for results
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with SAP by Design and QT9
- Capable of leading company internal efforts in development and administration of a TQM environment
- Six Sigma Black Belt, or Business Process Management Certification
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
- Position will require approximately 25% travel
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally
Competitive salary and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Program) – salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A package of benefits is available.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.