OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
This position is expected provide support in key growth markets at the discretion of and reporting to the Practice Integration Director. Partner with the Territorial Manager in the coordination and execution of training and practice integration strategies to gain or increase acceptance of AcceleDent technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations to ensure clinical acceptance of AcceleDent with AcceleDent NOW program.
- Successfully (>50% consult to enroll rate) launch program at each designated practice
- Work within practice training ALL staff on best practices for integrating AcceleDent Now
- Convey AcceleDent Now marketing messages via:
- Initial training embedded in practice for ‘lift off’
- Weekly onsite follow up visits to maintain momentum and troubleshoot
- Remote meetings such as Skype and phone calls
- Develops and disseminates information to Sales and Marketing regarding issues related to customer acceptance of AcceleDent technology and products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of AcceleDent products.
- Provides installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides information through formal presentations to Orthodontists, Hygienists, and Office Staff that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of AcceleDent technology as related to the group.
- Assists with the collection and dissemination of information or feedback provided by customers.
- Prepares reports and analysis of activities to the Vice President of Sales and other OATI executives.
- Other duties as assigned by Sales and Marketing to support team.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required, preferably in healthcare, technology, or business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a clinical or health care field.
- 3+ years sales or marketing experience is required. Practice management consulting in orthodontic industry is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clinical setting
- The ability to train, motivate, and manage consistent sales growth
- The ability to work within a team environment to support peers within the local market
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Orthodontic Practice Experience
- Familiar with day-to-day practice operations and on what is necessary to build a cohesive clinical and operational team, preferably 3+ years’ experience as Treatment Coordinator or Office Manager
- Knowledge on what it takes to successfully manage the patient lifecycle within a practice accordingly to the practice’s goals, whether for growth or other business outcomes
- Broad understanding of the orthodontic market, competitors and trends
- Customer focused
- A Sales skill-set that includes: drive and self-motivation, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to plan, organize, close and deliver, and the capacity to work autonomously.
- A successful track record closing technical/medical sales also a plus.
- Strong Communication skills (writing, oral, and presenting)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, interfacing with multiple constituencies including orthodontists, support staff and sales in order to effectively build relationships with external customers and internal team members.
- Analytical skills with an emphasis in market analysis
- Business acumen (tactical plans for accounts, understanding business drivers of orthodontic accounts)
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Results and details-oriented
- Highly-polished and professional
- Ability to travel by car and/or aircraft extensively.
Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan) – salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A comprehensive package of benefits is available.