Based in Houston, Texas, OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company currently engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products to enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment.
OrthoAccel® developed and sells AcceleDent® Aura, the first FDA-cleared clinical approach to safely accelerate orthodontic tooth movement by applying gentle micropulses (SoftPulse Technology™) as a complement to existing orthodontic treatment. More information can be found at acceledent.com
The Operations Order Specialist provides various administrative services within a centralized service delivery model (Operations) supporting multiple internal customers within the office. The job responsibilities support the portfolio of Operations Team services including order processing, shipping & logistics administration, general administrative, operations and supply chain. While the responsibilities for this position will be primarily administrative, they will fluctuate depending on day to day business needs and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process daily order releases and shipment acknowledgements in a timely manner using computerized ERP system.
• Interface with Sales Team to expedite orders on an as needed basis
• Create outbound shipments from Corporate Headquarters as needed.
• Monitor Daily Ops Report and work with SCM, 3PL, Sales Team to identify aging orders.
• Complete Commercial Invoices and SEDs within a short turnaround time to ensure international shipments are shipped properly.
• Interface directly with the 3PL to ensure expedited orders are handled immediately, while balancing the daily orders.
• Act as second in line to Customer Service Rep, answering CS telephone, talking to customers, and processing returns, whenever CS rep is out of the office, or as needed.
• Distribute New Supplier Documents, and submitting to manager to review.
• Perform Quality Assurance related activities when required, including acting as a backup to the Quality Assurance department
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of High School Diploma
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent technical skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Proofreading
• Strong computer skills beyond MS office (web-based tools)
• Strong customer service skills
• Software: SAP knowledge a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making
• Solid organizational skills
• Ability to anticipate problems and formulate resolutions
• Ability to work independently
• Dependable and detail oriented
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task excellent time management
• Ability to take initiative – assertive and confident
• Ability to interact with all levels inside and outside the organization
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 years administrative work experience
Travel is not a requirement of this position.
Dependent on Experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements and location preference. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.