OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
Responsible for analyzing business requirements for various cross-functional departments while assisting the CRM Application Manager with maintaining the Salesforce.com CRM platform. This requires excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills to be able effectively work with both the internal customer base and external vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with CRM development, implementation, ongoing upgrades, report creation and enhancements
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams in translating sales initiatives and activities into measurable strategies, objectives and performance trends
- Import data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs & flow charts
- Other duties as required
Minimum SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2-5 years Business Analyst experience
- Proficient knowledge of automated report creation and production in Salesforce.com
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Proven teamwork skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to adapt and change within a rapid pace environment
- Must be able to work with others in a professional capacity
- Experience using SalesForce.com or other CRM
- Experience using SAP Business By Design or other Enterprise ERP
- Experience in medical technology or similarly regulated industry
- Experience validating software in a controlled quality system environment
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.