OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for working closely with the territory managers in the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned geographical areas. The assigned territory will include orthodontic specialists and general dentists. Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated.
The inside sales position will report to OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. Inside Sales Manager and will serve as a day-to-day driver of sales activities for OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. The Inside Sales Representative will use the latest technologies to respond to and educate current and prospective customers, which will include the use of phone, email and on-line meetings. The inside sales representative for OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. will work as a team player with the territory managers to foster long-term relationships and satisfaction while maximizing value to OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. customers. Inside Sales is responsible for account creation, management and order processing to include but not limited to all aspects of creating a customer account and maintaining accurate information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate proficiency and accuracy in utilization of SAP by Design for required business processes
- Account Creation: ensure all account details are captured correctly
- Account Management: accurately maintain and update account information
- Order Processing: create new sales order and procure all account order information for processing
- Accountability for changes or cancellations in sales orders and ensure communication to appropriate departments
- Attainment of assigned quarterly inside sales metrics; new accounts, website updates, order accuracy and percent to quota
- Generate qualified sales opportunities and assist in scheduling meetings for the territory managers in assigned region as required
- Build and foster long term business relationships in a consultative manner, achieving true business partnership with Territory Sales Manager and internal customers
- Provide effective support to the sales force and assist in the closing process (follow up with customer, sending marketing materials and conduct or participate in webinars as needed)
- Utilize orthodontic technical and operational knowledge to further develop and expand sales
- Timely submission of all reports to include weekly/monthly sales activity and expense reports
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proven inside sales experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of five years proven sales experience within the orthodontic, dental or medical device field(s), preferred
- Basic understanding of orthodontic specialist office structure and operation
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical computing proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Experience with an ERP system, preferred
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clinical setting
- The ability to train, motivate, and manage consistent sales growth
- The ability to work within a team environment to support peers within the local market
- Minimum of 5% travel is required for this position
Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel Technology, Inc. SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan), salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.