OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. (OA), founded in 2007 and located in Houston, TX, is a venture-backed medical device company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of a product-line of dental appliances. Its technology accelerates bone-remodeling to reduce the duration required to complete orthodontic treatment.
Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for working closely with the territory managers in the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned geographical areas. The assigned territory will include orthodontic specialists and general dentists that will comprise the target selling audience. Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated.
The inside sales position will report to OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. Inside Sales Manager and will serve as a day-to-day driver of sales activities for OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. The inside sales position will use the latest technologies to respond and educate current and prospective customers, which will include the use of phone, email and on-line meetings. The inside sales representative for OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. will work as a team player with the territory managers to foster long-term relationships and satisfaction while maximizing value to OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attainment of assigned annual territory sales goals and minimum performance metrics
- Generate qualified sales opportunities and assist in scheduling meetings for the territory managers in your region
- Follow required business processes and utilize required tools such as SAP by Design, Go To Meeting, and others
- Build long term business relationships in a consultative manner, achieving true business partnership
- Support the sales force and assist in the closing process
- Utilize orthodontic technical and operational knowledge to further develop and expand sales
- Submit all reporting in a timely manner including expense and monthly sales activity reporting
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years proven sales experience within the orthodontic, dental or medical device field(s), preferred
- Basic understanding of orthodontic specialist office structure and operation
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical computing proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clinical setting
- The ability to train, motivate, and manage consistent sales growth
- The ability to work within a team environment to support peers within the local market
- Minimum of 5% travel is required for this position
Competitive salary, variable compensation and participation in OrthoAccel Technology, Inc. SOIP (Stock Option Issuance Plan), salary range and SOIP participation level commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.