OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICS®, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40 countries with more than 110 employees. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
This position is responsible for day to day interaction with customers and processing of the returned devices in the AcceleDent NOW program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify practice information in the AcceleDent Now portal, entering or correcting information as necessary.
- Create and Supply return labels to customers for returned AcceleDent Now program devices
- Receive and quarantine all returned AcceleDent NOW program devices (for units returned to the office)
- Reconcile returned product against the AcceleDent NOW portal
- Create new AcceleDent Now sales orders in SAP byDesign
- Document all relevant customer traceability information to initiate customer complaints on AcceleDent NOW units
- Communicate with all departments with roles in the AcceleDent NOW program as needed
- Particípate in AcceleDent NOW meetings as needed
- Maintain the program’s device tracking log
- Work with 3PL supplier to set up and utilize reverse logistics for returned AcceleDent NOW devices
- Function as a primary backup for the Customer Care Coordinator
- Respond to customer needs promptly and courteously.
- Become totally educated on the entire AcceleDent NOW program as well as all the products and services that OrthoAccel provides.
- May assist with helping to maintain certain aspects of the Quality Management System as needed e.g. Document control / change control activities, employee training, and Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Other duties as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- Two years of professional experience required in a customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of desktop applications and MS Office
- Must be able to work both independently and in a matrix environment
- Superb attention to detail, well organized and willingness to follow up with customers
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative, works well with others
- Must be customer focused with excellent follow up
- Must be a multi-task oriented and extremely well organized
- Must be able to work an 11:00am – 8:00pm shift (subject to change based on business needs)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
- Must be multi-task oriented and extremely well organized
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves”
- Commitment to highest standards of excellence and integrity
- Strong computer skills and proficient with MS Office Products; Excel/Power Point/Word
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Less than 5%
- Dependent on Experience
- Participation in medical/dental benefits
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com with salary requirements. Kindly include the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.